Fiction: The kitchen table
The two of us arrived at her flat under the guise of friendly chats, but we both hoped that our ulterior motive was also hers. We were greeted with friendly hugs and then she led us to her bright, welcoming kitchen for hot drinks and small talk. As we sat chatting around the large oak table, sipping tea and discussing the location she'd planned for her next vintage fashion photoshoot, I wondered if she had any inkling of the filthy thoughts we'd been having about her. She seemed so wholesome and innocent that it seemed ever so inappropriate to think of her in that way, but I couldn't help it as I watched her red lips touch a moist slice of cake.
When he asked where her bathroom was and then left the room briefly, I saw this as my cue to change the conversation to something a little more intimate. If it didn't work, his return could signal the reinstatement of small talk and save us all from embarrassment. She moved to the counter to make us another pot of tea and I stood beside her, pondering a rather clunky conversational segue, but before I had a chance to speak she grabbed my hand and breathlessly asked what he was like in bed. I was surprised, but extremely pleased that she'd got straight to the point!
"Would you like him to fuck you?" I asked. She blushed and nodded, clearly relieved that she had got something off her chest that she had been considering for some time. As I watched her cheeks glow and heard her breath quicken, I decided to take the plunge and ask her, "would you like me to fuck you too?" She gasped, and then looked into my eyes, perhaps to check if I was serious. When she saw my desire, she moved closer and asked coyly, "how would you fuck me?"
"I would lie you down on the kitchen table, and then bury my face between your beautiful thighs," I whispered in her ear. Her eyes widened at the thought of it. "Do it," she gasped, clearly aroused. "Do it now! I want to feel your mouth on me." I needed no further encouragement to wrap my arms around her waist and guide her towards that big oak table, helping her to hop up onto it and removing her knickers. At this point I was aware that he had returned, but was simply watching us from the doorway so as not to interrupt. I knew what he was about to see would turn him on as much as it would her.
I kissed her gently on the mouth and told her I was going to make her feel so good. Then I gently pushed her further back onto the table and lifted her skirt. Her pale thighs were framed by suspenders, holding up fully fashioned stockings, and I kissed the flesh above her stocking tops before parting her lips with my fingers and circling her clit with my tongue. She leant back and let out a delicious moan of desire.
I licked and sucked her clit, enjoying the encouragement of her moans, waiting for just the right moment to slide my fingers inside her. As she gasped and I started to find exactly the right spot to make good on my promise, I felt his hands caress my backside as I bent over her. He started to lift my skirt and I knew straight away that I was in for a good fucking as I hungrily devoured our friend. I heard him unbuckle his belt and felt him pull down my knickers, so I pushed my arse towards him to show how desperate I was for him to slide his hard cock inside my aching cunt. She was clearly watching as he started to fuck me because I could feel her get noticeably wetter. She tasted divine and in my excitement I doubled my efforts to make her come.
She screamed with delight as I sucked her clit hard, and I felt her cunt clench tightly around my fingers as she climaxed. His thrusting slowed as he anticipated my next move. I asked her, "do you want him to fuck you now?" She nodded enthusiastically, and he slipped out of me ready for us to switch places. I kissed him so that he could taste her, before he pulled her closer to the edge of the table and slid his cock inside another willing wet cunt. I pulled up a chair and slowly licked my fingers clean as I watched him fuck her. God I love watching him fuck.
"I would lie you down on the kitchen table, and then bury my face between your beautiful thighs," I whispered in her ear. Her eyes widened at the thought of it. "Do it," she gasped, clearly aroused. "Do it now! I want to feel your mouth on me." I needed no further encouragement to wrap my arms around her waist and guide her towards that big oak table, helping her to hop up onto it and removing her knickers. At this point I was aware that he had returned, but was simply watching us from the doorway so as not to interrupt. I knew what he was about to see would turn him on as much as it would her.
I kissed her gently on the mouth and told her I was going to make her feel so good. Then I gently pushed her further back onto the table and lifted her skirt. Her pale thighs were framed by suspenders, holding up fully fashioned stockings, and I kissed the flesh above her stocking tops before parting her lips with my fingers and circling her clit with my tongue. She leant back and let out a delicious moan of desire.
I licked and sucked her clit, enjoying the encouragement of her moans, waiting for just the right moment to slide my fingers inside her. As she gasped and I started to find exactly the right spot to make good on my promise, I felt his hands caress my backside as I bent over her. He started to lift my skirt and I knew straight away that I was in for a good fucking as I hungrily devoured our friend. I heard him unbuckle his belt and felt him pull down my knickers, so I pushed my arse towards him to show how desperate I was for him to slide his hard cock inside my aching cunt. She was clearly watching as he started to fuck me because I could feel her get noticeably wetter. She tasted divine and in my excitement I doubled my efforts to make her come.
She screamed with delight as I sucked her clit hard, and I felt her cunt clench tightly around my fingers as she climaxed. His thrusting slowed as he anticipated my next move. I asked her, "do you want him to fuck you now?" She nodded enthusiastically, and he slipped out of me ready for us to switch places. I kissed him so that he could taste her, before he pulled her closer to the edge of the table and slid his cock inside another willing wet cunt. I pulled up a chair and slowly licked my fingers clean as I watched him fuck her. God I love watching him fuck.

Comments
Post a Comment