Fiction: The photographer's assistant

The flash fired and Freya changed positions. Her sultry look to camera didn't falter as she smoothly transitioned from one pose to the next and I quickly moved into shot to move some hair that had got caught on an earring, helping to ensure nothing would spoil the look of the finished photoset. She put a lot of work into her Only Fans content and had built up a loyal and thirsty following who were eager for more of her particular brand of voluptuous glamour. In the beginning, that had involved a lot of photoshoots with a self-timer in her bedroom but now she was often on location in hotels and studios with a photographer, and me as her assistant, to help get even more high quality content produced in only a few hours.

The photographer suggested a different pose and she stood beside the bed as they discussed what might work best. I moved into shot once again, ready to make adjustments once the next position was agreed. As I untwisted a bra strap, Freya looked into my eyes and asked "would you like to be in the photos with me? Like those gorgeous shots of Mae and Jess that we were admiring." The images she was talking about were incredibly hot, with the lingerie-clad models embracing each other and looking like they were about to become extremely intimate, so I didn't hesitate in my response. Thankfully I'd decided to wear some beautiful red and black lingerie under my dress, so all I needed was for Freya to give my hair and make up a bit of attention. As she leant in close to expertly extend the flicks of my eyeliner and apply the shiniest lipstick, we discussed how to pose and how far we thought we should take it.

I perched on the edge of the bed with my legs apart and looked up at Freya who stood as close as she could. My hands caressed her beautiful peachy arse as I gazed into her eyes, despite the fact her impressive cleavage was right there in front of my face. She grabbed my hair and bent down as if she was about to kiss me and we paused, tantalisingly close, while the photographer fired off a few shots. "I don't know," Freya said. "I think it'd look better if you were the dominant one." We switched places and I straddled her, feeling the heat building between my legs as I held her face in my hands and planned what I was going to do with her next.

Every pose felt electric. Even when we tried things that didn't end up working well on camera, I could feel she was becoming as turned on as I was. Every time I grabbed her or spanked her, every time we pressed our almost naked bodies together, we ended up breathless and flushed. Eventually, I gave into temptation and asked "would you like to take this a little further? The photos could just be for us, or perhaps for pay-per-view if you think your subscribers deserve us." Freya reached for a tissue and blotted the slick shine off her lipstick. "Kiss me," she said.

We took our time over that kiss, starting off gently to ensure the photographer could get some good shots before our make up inevitably became smudged and messy. We unfastened each other's bras and returned to the kiss with our soft full naked breasts pressed against each other. As she tipped her head back and I gently kissed her neck, my wandering right hand slipped inside her damp lacy knickers and started to caress her clit. She gasped as I slipped two fingers inside her and I whispered in her ear, "do you want photos of me fucking you?" She nodded. I licked my fingers clean as I told her to lie back on the bed, and instructed the photographer to move the lights closer, "because we're going to need a few more shots before we decide if you can join us."

The camera's shutter clicked as I removed Freya's knickers and started to suck on her hard clit. She arched her back and grabbed her breasts, creating a perfect picture of pleasure as she moaned and gasped. As I hungrily ate her, like the most delicious dessert, I slipped my fingers inside her wet cunt and started fucking her the way I'd always wanted to. The photographer somehow managed to retain his composure enough to get some shots of her beautiful face as she came, hard, filling the room with the most wonderful sounds. Smiling at the beautiful orgasmic woman who lay in front of me, I licked my fingers clean once more. I followed her lustful gaze to the sizeable bulge in the photographer's trousers, before looking him in the eye and saying, "I think it's about time you stopped work and joined us for some fun, don't you think?"

Comments