Fiction: The unspeakable joy of letting go

I was so surprised when I found out he was into me. He was a friend of a friend and I'd lusted from afar, thinking I was definitely not his type. Turned out, I really was. Our first date was a post-work coffee where we got to now each other a bit better and laid our cards on the table. He told me he was trans and, at the time, it felt like just another fact that I could file away under 'getting to know you', like his taste in music or how he ended up living in the same city as me.

Fast forward a month and things are going extremely well. We're so very into each other and the sex is really really good, but he's still not completely relaxed around me. Every time we fuck, the underpants stay on and he won't let me see him naked. He wants to but can't. Not yet. I don't put pressure on and continue to tell him he's hot as fuck (he really is!), but inside I ached to give him the sort of orgasms he gave me.

When he did eventually feel completely comfortable around me, discarding his underwear onto my bedroom floor in a moment of passion, I gazed into his eyes and grabbed his naked buttocks as I leaned in for a kiss. I caressed him cautiously and tenderly, hoping to show that it was his pleasure that was important to me and that I would stop the second it seemed like he was unsure about proceeding. There was no longer any uncertainty whatsoever.

After so much making out that I was even more drunk on desire than I thought possible, he asked me to give him a blow job. Until that point, I hadn't realised how the words I usually used for oral sex were actually far more meaningfully tied to gender than genitals. The discomfort I felt in that brief moment must have been a tiny fraction of what he would have felt had I used another phrase for what I wanted to do.

I dropped to my knees, wrapped my mouth around him and used my tongue to show him how much I worshipped his hot hard body. How much I desperately wanted him to cum. When he finally let go, I would have cried with happiness if I hadn't been so overcome with lust. 

Comments