Essay: New audio for Girl on the Net


If you liked my most recent stories, you will be pleased to discover that I've recorded audio versions of them for Girl on the Net's Audio Porn project. The first one has gone live today - a strap on fantasy that's a particular favourite of mine - and the others will appear over the next few months. I'll add links to them below, so that you can listen from here, but I highly recommend visiting GOTN's site and checking out more of the stories that have been recorded for this project. There's so much amazing audio filth that there's bound to be something that hits the spot.

As we approach the festive season, I suspect I won't have much time to write more fiction and update this blog, but I'll keep jotting down ideas for stories so that I can start working on new ones as we get into 2024. Maybe I'll try for a filthy festive poem to end 2023?

Comments